Saturday, August 13

I’m in a car underwater with time to kill,
Thinking back I forgot to tell you this,
I didn’t care that you left and abandoned me,
What hurts more is I would still die for you.

A month and almost three weeks.
I could withstand that long of a period.
bad BAD me ):
thing is, he's cut off the long wavy hair ):):):):
i could die now, you know.
i missed out a lot on them :
1 their music developments = 'dance' move hahahaha
2 Placebo, on whole itself
3 Brian's fetish for black rimmed shades and collared shirts(especially Steve's)


SEE, HAWT HAIR :D:D Well,used to. gueg56rhrr58&&&*%$#ghRAHHHH

so anyway, i went on a totally maniacal eleven hours of SWTGing yesterday and trying to fit it that new 'dance' Stephen made up for the PM track haha. i couldn't help but laugh. and i was listening to it over and over again, in the MRT, at peninsular itself and all the way back home. i bet those commuters thought i was a drastic case of maniacism or something. haha

> oh pardon me for using abbrevations, they're not on purpose. i just don't want HER to go into too much detail of this sacred band. and a few others. and YOU, don't think i don't know you're snooping around and ripping all my lovely bandsets AND MY songs.


rewind and click playback.



LINKS

Daniel, Marry Me
Your Dearest Bitch
Andro Rush
Ms Poccohontas
Screamo?!
ZYvonDoll
Sh-Sh-Shaikahsiol!
VersusMisogyny
ShopFest
somethingbyShida

TAGBOARD





layout by giveherthat


Your Fucking President,
Shida